Audi Paint Protection With Opti Coat
Audi paint protection is a key factor in keeping your looking ride shiny and new. Remember when you drove your brand-new Audi off the lot? It had that new-car smell, a spotless interior, and a gleaming coat of paint. These days, your Audi might need a little attention. Luckily, you can protect your Audi and restore its original shine with one clear coat product—Opti-Coat ceramic coating.
Audi Paint Protection
What Is Clear Coat? Clear coat is the transparent, shiny layer that goes on top of your car’s paint. It contains no pigment and is applied in a very thin layer. These days, most vehicles have a clear coat because it makes your car look great and helps the paint last longer.
Audi Paint Protection Benefits
If your car’s paint could use a pick-me-up, it might be time for a new layer of paint protection, also known as clear coat. Clear coat is a protective ceramic paint coating that has many benefits for your car, including:
- Guarding your Audi’s paint job against nicks and scrapes from wear and tear
- Acting like sunscreen for your car by protecting it from the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Making your car easier to clean
- Protecting your Audi from damaging weather and chemicals.
How to Protect Your Audi’s Clear Coat
If you want to extend the life of your paint protection system, you need to take care of it. Here are some easy ways to protect your Audi’s clear coat:
- Wash your car regularly to remove damaging debris.
- Keep your car out of direct sunlight, which can wear down the clear coat and degrade your paint.
- Remove any bird droppings on your Audi as quickly as you can.
- Hose your car down after it is in a salty climate, as salt can deteriorate your clear coat.
Need a New Clear Coat? Choose Opti-Coat
Call Detail Authority today at (703) 978-7800 for a free estimate.