Now Hiring A Paint Protection Film Installer
Detail Authority, a premier company in the DMV area focusing on “PPF” installations, is now hiring a paint protection film installer. Installing on all vehicle makes and models, this “Full-Time” position requires a minimum of two (2) years experience. Join our team of professionals here at Detail Authority to acquire on the job skills and apply your already learned knowledge in the arena of “Paint Protection Film” (PPF) installation.
Detail Authority is an expanding company that offers extensive training and support with over 20 years of experience in PPF installation. We utilize the latest design software technology and one of the industry’s most respected Paint Protection Films available. Recognized as one of the leading film installation company’s in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C., you would be working with a premier company that provides high quality products and services.
Detail Authority is looking for a mid to high level Paint Protection Film installer, open to ongoing learning in this field.
Essential Job Functions
- Support the efforts of our current team of installers
- Willingness to learn Detail Authority’s processes and procedures
- Perform installations of PPF as requested
- Demonstrate a quality mindset with a willingness to learn new things
- Collaborate with technical and management personnel to ensure high quality service is delivered
Required job duties consist of standing, walking, and lifting and/or carrying 20 lbs. or more. Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled building suitable for the job tasks.
- 2+ years experience in the installation of Paint Protection Film or similar
- Basic computer skills are a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with a team
Training and equipment are provided along with a competitive salary, health benefits and paid vacation. We are now hiring a paint protection film installer. Contact us to apply or send this to someone interested in joining our winning team. Call 703-978-7800 or email us at: [email protected]
Training Provided / Competitive Salary / Health Benefits / Paid Vacation
Detail Authority is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce